We have been providing translation services since 1999 and will be happy to translate Estonian for your company.
- Every single step of our work is strictly controlled to produce the best translation quality for you
- Our carefully selected Estonian translators are not only qualified laguage experts but have a minimum of three-year experience in their chosen field
- We handle all documents with the utmost care, in accordance with the purpose of the translation
- We provide all-inlcusive editing and DTP services
- We create re-usable terminology databases for our faithful customers to guarantee terminology consistency for the long run
If you publish your documents always have them double-checked
Texts that are published (such as catalogues, flyers) or used for official purposes (e.g. submitted to authorities) should be re-checked by a professional proofreader because a standard, non-proofread typescript may contain inaccuracies. Simply put, if a text goes public, it must be proofread. Even though our Estonian translators are all highly qualified experts who have already proven their expertise innumerable times, they can make an accidental spelling mistake or mistype a word. Unfortunately one single mistyped word can make a negative impression on native readers. Experienced proofreaders are trained to eliminate such mistakes, while translators mainly focus on the accuracy of the content and proper flow of text.
If you need a quote, contact us!
For further information call us at +44 20 3286 7230, or send an e-mail to email@example.com or get an online quote. After receiving your request, we will contact you asap with the quote or further questions about the translation.If you are looking for a long-term translation partner, please call us to discuss the details. If you need a large translation and you want to make sure that the quality of our service meets or exceeds your expectations, you can ask for a sample translation (up to 300 words).
Choose us, if you need experienced translation experts
The greatest asset of our company is experience. Over the last nine years, we have completed several huge projects, coping with deadlines, having battles with terminology and technology issues as well. But each and every day is a new challenge by which we are becoming more and more experienced. Apart from skills and expertise, experience is the most important added value in our service.